[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Best Non-Muse Version

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Best Non-Muse Version
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:09:42 -0400

Kenneth Jacker <address@hidden> writes:

> Note that I don't have any issues with such "tar balls" (I've built
> entire 2BSD and 4BSD system from source, built customized Linux
> kernels, and installed other source level packages for years).  It is
> just that I'd rather use versions that are maintained/updated by
> others. :-)

True. No problem using stable, anyway, as we usually try to keep up
with dev. =)

>   sacha> That said, most people don't seem to have a hard time
>   sacha> starting out with planner-muse, so it might be worth a
>   sacha> try... =)
> That is another possibility ...

Michael Olson has an unofficial deb archive containing
planner-muse. I think it's listed on
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerMusePort . =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source, free software geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking