[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Nesting Sections in Muse.

From: Björn Lindström
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Nesting Sections in Muse.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:19:56 +0200

Trent Buck <address@hidden> writes:

> Using the parsing model as python -- you look at whether relative to
> the previous line the leading space is INDENTED (increment level),
> OUTDENTED (decrement level) or unchanged.

I would say we should save ourselves a lot of trouble, and just decide
on how much whitespace should be one level.

(Actually, the Python style guide already says that one level of
indentation should be four spaces and nothing else, and probably
Python will start to enforce this sometime in the future.)