RE: [emacs-wiki-discuss] nested lists

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: RE: [emacs-wiki-discuss] nested lists
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:59:37 -0000

Jim Ottaway wrote:
> Following recent discussions on the topic, I have come up with this
> attempt to implement nested lists in muse.  It is fairly elaborate,
> and it has numerous deficiencies, but it seems to work quite well.
>
> There are three styles defined: latex-nlist, pdf-nlist, and
> html-nlist.

Jim

This looks good. I shall give it a go tonight.

One comment: you have had the same problem that was
stopping me, which is working out how to discover
the end of the list. I think that we need to accept the
inevitable with nested lists and have an explicit "list
end" markup. With your current implementation, you wouldn't
need to use this all the time, but it would be there when
you wanted it.

Thoughts?

Phil