Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse-registry (2)

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse-registry (2)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:45:27 +0000

> Hi,
> here is a new muse-registry.el.  Works quite well for me, any feedback
> welcome.  The format of the registry has changed, you need to update
> `muse-registry-file' with C-u M-x muse-registry-initialize.

That's marvelous.  Two thoughts:

 - Fuzzy url matching: For url types that find a place in a file such
   as pos and bibtex, it would be useful to be able to match on the
   file alone as well.  I have lots of different bibtex files, for
   example, and it is very useful to be able to find links to a bibtex
   entry in a particular file, but it might also be useful to be able
   to find any links to that particular bibliography, regardless of
   what entry is at point.

 - Do you need to (require 'cl)?  I could only see a call to pop in
   the source, but that is also defined in subr.el.  I could well have
   missed something else though.

Regards,

--
Jim Ottaway