Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: REALLY annoying bug in planner-muse (LONG b

From: Janne Hellsten
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: REALLY annoying bug in planner-muse (LONG backtrace incl)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:35:49 +0200

> Would it be possible to post the entry? or email it to me privately if
> you prefer.  I have definitely found a part of the planner-appt code
> that will produce infinite loops if a line has an explicit link with
> no description [[like#this]].

Unfortunately I already deleted it to get rid of the infinite loop :).
 However, IIRC it was something like:

#C _ @09:30 Go to dentist ([[SomeLink]])

Entries without @ didn't cause any problems.

I guess I can make a test entry with a @ in it and see if it still
fails tomorrow.  If so, I can get the latest planner-appt from Arch
and see what happens with that.

I now added one entry with @9:00 in it.  This doesn't cause problems
though.  My guess is that the bug raises its head when planner is
trying to move those tasks from the previous day's day page to the
current day page.

Thanks for all your great effort w/ planner!

Best regards,
Janne