[emacs-wiki-discuss] better settings of planner in .emacs

From: Raimund . Kohl
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] better settings of planner in .emacs
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:28:45 +0100

Hiya,

I just waded through my .emacs file and, yes, I have to say, that I
found a real mess.  Some settings did I make via the customize-group
tool, but not all.  Some other settings did I set in my .emacs file, and
again some other settings did I set in an extra Planner.el file.  I
think I do not have to mention here that some settings this way had been
set twice ... to say the least :-(

So, here my question: How would I meet a propper setting?  By having all
settings in a seperate Planner.el (this way I would have all settings
concerning planner in one file), loaded from .emacs ... and all
functions set with setq instead of using the customization tool?

ray

--
                         Raimund Kohl-Füchsle
                       Dienstleistungsmarketing