[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: better settings of planner in .emacs

From: Kenneth Jacker
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: better settings of planner in .emacs
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:37:00 -0500

  rk> So, here my question: How would I meet a propper setting?  By having all
  rk> settings in a seperate Planner.el (this way I would have all settings
  rk> concerning planner in one file), loaded from .emacs ... and all
  rk> functions set with setq instead of using the customization tool?

I have this in ".emacs":

     ; *** Planner
     (load (expand-file-name "~/.planner-config.el"))

And then place all my (not too much yet) configuration stuff in

     ~/.planner-config.el

--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       address@hidden
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj