Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] better settings of planner in .emacs

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] better settings of planner in .emacs
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:47:03 +0000

address@hidden writes:

> So, here my question: How would I meet a propper setting?  By having
> all settings in a seperate Planner.el (this way I would have all
> settings concerning planner in one file), loaded from .emacs ... and
> all functions set with setq instead of using the customization tool?

This is the way i do it.  It's more convenient for maintenance and
update purpose.  But don't use `planner.el' as the configuration file
name - it will conflict with the already existing `planner.el' file.

You can have a look to my planner config here:
http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/emacs/el/planner-config.el
http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/emacs/el/planner-config.el.html

regards,

--