RE: [emacs-wiki-discuss] WikiWord-style links and .muse fileextension ha

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: RE: [emacs-wiki-discuss] WikiWord-style links and .muse fileextension handling
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:33:01 -0000

Seth Falcon wrote:
> On 21 Jan 2006, address@hidden wrote:
>> I was wondering whether it would be possible to have
>> implicit recognition of files with .muse extension in
>> muse and planner document links. Meaning, if I have a task record:
>>
>> #A   _ Try to figure out how to keep home<->work plans
>> in sync {{Tasks:171}} ([[2006.01.20]] [[TaskPool]]
>> [[Work]])
>
> This works for me as long as the linked file already exists.  Do you
> have
>
> (require 'muse-wiki)
>
> in your config?
>

> What does not work for me is that if I create a new page via a
> wiki-style link, then I can load a buffer with the "blank" page, but
> that file won't have the proper .muse extension.

I think that there is a bug in here somewhere. I haven't been able to
track it down yet, but sometimes this happens correctly and sometimes
not, based on a project setting.

For example, if I start a new file "test.muse" and put WikiWord in it
gets me a file called "WikiWord". One the other hand, if I do this in
my web home space source directory, "WikiWord.muse" gets created. The
difference is that the former is not in any project, while the latter
is.

Phil