[emacs-wiki-discuss] How to print a one-week schedule

From: jlr_0
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How to print a one-week schedule
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:27:18 +0100

When I was using the calendar and diary mode to keep track of my schedule, I
sometimes printed it via the cal-tex-cursor-xxx commands.

Now, I am using planner-muse mode.

Since all my appointments are kept in a standard format

                     10:00 | 12:00 | Meeting with the Boss.

I'm wondering whether there is an easy way to print my schedule-based
appointments.  For example, I would like to generate a one-week or one-month
calendar with all my appointments.

Thanks for your help or hints.

--
jlk