[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse-split.el

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse-split.el
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:37:35 -0500

"Phillip Lord" <address@hidden> writes:

> Okay, have an gna.org login "phillip2".
>
> Just as well -- just realised that there is a bug in the version I
> send out, and it needs a new feature.

I've added you to the muse-el group.  If you'd like to be added to
planner-el at some point in the future, let me know.

Instructions for getting the developer version of the archive and an
FAQ should be on the mailing list.  In particular, be sure to register
an ssh key with GNA.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp