[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse-split.el

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse-split.el
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 12:56:57 -0500

"Phillip Lord" <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, sure. I've assigned copyright to FSF before. I wrote the lazy
> desktop.el loading code that is in Emacs 22.
>
> It's worth mentioning that I've moved jobs since then, so I'll need
> to get new forms signed. I mention this as a word of warning -- if
> you want GPL then you are free to have it (it's already on the
> code!). If you want FSF copyright, then again this is fine, but it's
> likely to take some time.

Excellent!  Do you have a gna.org login yet?  I'll add you to the
project so that you can commit the changes, if desired.  I won't be
able to merge them into my branch (which is used for releases) until
the new disclaimer form is in.  But in the interim, people could at
least have the functionality in a form that makes it easier for me to
merge later on.

To get a new disclaimer form, send email to address@hidden

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp