Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner - cyclic tasks - diary and schedule

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner - cyclic tasks - diary and schedule
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:10:33 +0000

> Ok, here goes.  Gives me a chance to clean house a bit.  If others are
> tuning in, please speak up if you know of a better way...

> In particular, can someone provide a hint on setting things so that
> M-x plan triggers a planner-appt-update as well as cyclic update.  I
> think I have it, but doesn't seem to work consistently...

Have you noticed any regularities in when it fails to update?

One case where it doesn't work is when the current day page is already
in Emacs before M-x plan [i.e., it was visited on a day before it
became today's page].

I think it would be good to have a `plan-hook' just for the plan
command...

--
Jim Ottaway