[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Instructions for converting to Muse

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Instructions for converting to Muse
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 23:30:35 -0500

Steven Lumos <address@hidden> writes:

> Ah.  That's one of the things I disliked about switching to Muse,
> but the NEWS file (for 3.40) says:
>
>   *** Planner files must have a .muse extension.
>   Make sure that you rename your Planner files to have a ".muse"
>   extension, or they will not be recognized.

Technically you don't have to have the .muse extension, if you're
willing to do some extra work.  But as the other posters have
explained, it's better to have the extension.

It might have been good to give Planner files a .plan extension by
default, but there were other aspects that had a higher priority for
me.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Muse, Planner, ERC, EMMS