erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] autoconnecting to servers

From: Angelina Carlton
Subject: [Erc-discuss] autoconnecting to servers
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:23:18 -0500

Hello,
I am just beginning to use erc as my irc client but am having trouble
finding documentation on auto connecting to servers and then auto
joining channels. (I have some questions about NickServ but will save
them for later :-))

Here is my very basic ~/.emacs.d/my-erc.el
,----

`----

>From here, what do I need to add to always automatically join both
networks and join the specified channels. I should actually mention that
I would probably need to identify to services too, but at this point I
just want to get the basics down.

Thanks!
--
-----Angelina Carlton-----