fab-user

Fwd: [Fab-user] Patch for prompt and require

From: Niklas Lindström
Subject: Fwd: [Fab-user] Patch for prompt and require
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:52:51 +0200

Sorry, missed the "reply to all".

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Niklas Lindström <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Patch for prompt and require
To: Jeff Forcier <address@hidden>

Jeff, Christian, all,

of course; I'll do my best. I have just written it down, but before I
expose you to it, I have two questions:

1. Should I divide my list into several mails (e.g. three:
"straightforward changes", "the change for skipping invoked commands"
and "remaining suggestions")?

2. Regarding references to commits: are my commit messages at
<http://github.com/niklasl/fabric/commits/master> ok enough to see the
timeline of when things appeared?

I tried to be fairly atomic in my commits. I also hope that my changes
are isolated enough to be clearly visible when diffing against the
official latest fabric.py (in Christian's repo). Please note that I
have no "incomplete code" in my github repo now -- I consider it all
ready for review.

(And I have merged the latest master of Christian's github repo, so I
expect that the things you've (Jeff) done are present in my codebase.)

Best regards,
Niklas