fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Little issue with @hosts()

From: Niklas Lindström
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Little issue with @hosts()
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 11:32:39 +0200

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 4:25 AM, Jeff Forcier <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Christian Vest Hansen
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I have just pushed this merge.
>
> And I've finally had the time to go over most of the new additions and
> Niklas' changes. Phew. I just pushed a couple microcommits with a some
> minor related changes and TODO items (including this email thread's
> original subject), so please merge them when you have a second :)

I'm really grateful that both of you found the time to churn through
my changes. And very happy that you liked them. :)

I'm thinking over your replies in the other threads now to align it
with my plans. I think things are starting to fall into place; at
least I get the impression we're fairly synced in how we want to
proceed.

Best regards,
Niklas