fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] I can't respond to prompts using Fabric "shell" or "run"

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] I can't respond to prompts using Fabric "shell" or "run" verbs
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:55:23 -0500

I think having a password-safe version of prompt() (either a separate
command or an argument to prompt() itself) would be a good idea and I
can't think of any obvious reason why it wouldn't work. The internal
password related prompts use getpass (at least, they did when I last
looked) and they work fine.

I'll star this convo in my GMail and will make sure this gets added to
the TODO list sometime =)

-Jeff