fab-user

[Fab-user] SSH abort Timeout

From: Miguel A. Lamy
Subject: [Fab-user] SSH abort Timeout
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:11:42 +0100

Hello all,

I just began using Fabric and my knowledge is still very limited. Nevertheless
I am trying to follow the docs
and the mail list and I was able to solve some of the problems I had.

Unfornately there is any issue that I can't figure out the solution. I have
host list of about 15 servers
that I use to do the deploys. Sometimes in some of the servers that I want to
deploy I can't connect with ssh
because of network problems in that servers. Right now fabric is aborting after
a ssh timeout. What I want is
logging that failure and still deploy to the other servers in host list.

I tried with settings(warn_only=True): but with no luck. Can you help me ?

Does control abortion in the  rsync_project for the same reasons resolved the
same way ?

Note: I use Fabric 0.9b1

Kind regards,

Miguel Lamy