fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Best way of making proposals for Fabric?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Best way of making proposals for Fabric?
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:50:13 -0800

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Travis Swicegood <address@hidden> wrote:

> Doesn't change that it'd be cool for tunneling to be exposed inside Fabric.
>  Maybe it should be a decorator.

I like decorators. Has potential for at least a stopgap solution prior
to having richer task objects (which would probably then have
Django-style class-based configs for the same sort of settings). Might
be nice to jump straight to objects (depending on what's in Travis'
fork that will get merged in for 1.1) but we'll have to see :)

--
Jeff Forcier
Unix sysadmin; Python/Ruby engineer