fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Help running a background Task: celery daemon

From: Ronan Amicel
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Help running a background Task: celery daemon
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:59:03 +0200

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Amit Saha <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for that. I shall see if I can use it in future. BTW, is it not
supported on Fedora?

I started by targeting what I use, which has been mostly Debian and Ubuntu recently. I've not tested it on Fedora yet.

What is specific to Ubuntu? The automatic package
installation bit?

Yes, package management stuff is currently .deb specific.

Other things might work as is. Others might need some work. Others might require more major refactoring to make them cross-platform.

Contributions are welcome!

--
Ronan Amicel

«« Twitter overload?