fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] using fabric with dzdo

From: Michael Mullay
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] using fabric with dzdo
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 13:29:46 -0700

Brandon,

That was the problem, thanks much for the response!

Cheers

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Brandon Whaley <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Michael, it sounds like your dzdo config limits what commands can
be run (correct me if I'm wrong) and that invoking /bin/bash directly
is not allowed.  Have you tried setting env.use_shell=False?

http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.10/usage/env.html?highlight=use_shell#use-shell