fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Using wikipedia content

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Using wikipedia content
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:50:25 -0700

Hi everyone

After thinking about Peters concerns last week I joined the wikipedia admin mailing list and asked a few questions about what steps they take. I have included the reply I received - they also had some advice to offer and some contact people who might be able to help us. I will follow up on those during this week.