fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] meters per second and other LaTeX macros to be...

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] meters per second and other LaTeX macros to be...
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:16:22 +0100

hi there,

i got really annoyed having to type $\mbox{ms}^{-1}$ every time i wanted to say
"meters per second", so i created a LaTeX macro \ms which will do just this (for
math mode). i hope it will save people some time!

hopefully we will implement more of these in the future for all the units. since
units have to be in normal font rather than maths font, it can get a bit
annoying.

if anyone has any more ideas of shortcuts we can use in the LaTeX please step
forward and mention them... and i'll try to implement them!

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts