fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] [Fwd: fhsst maths audit]

From: Peter Hutnick
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] [Fwd: fhsst maths audit]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:55:53 -0600

Clare Johnson wrote:

> I meant that the sections:
>
> Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
> Symmetry in Functions
> Inverse Function and the Inverse Method
> The Exponential Function
> do not exist yet.

Oh, just that? ;-)

I'm pretty snowed under this week. I might be able to get some of that done late in the week or over the weekend . . .

Also, if anyone has any feedback on the Logs stuff that I added I'd love to hear it. I'd rather hear that this, that, and the other is wrong with it than have it silently replaced.

-Peter