fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] What version of Zope?

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] What version of Zope?
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:18:23 +0300

On 31.08.2005, 21:17:41, wayne wrote:
I have fle3 1.5, the latest release, and was wondering
what version of Zope I need. Will Fle3 1.5 work with Zope 3?

Hi! We've only tested with Zopes 2.5-2.7.5 and FLE does work with
those. In Zope 2.8.1 there are some minor issues that need to be
corrected (which will be done quite soon), but that probably means
that Fle doesn't work straight out-of-the-box in Zope 3 either.

If anyone wants to do an install and fix any problems, we'd appreciate
a patch. :)

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/