fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] What version of Zope?

From: Hans Põldoja
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] What version of Zope?
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:51:06 +0300 (EET DST)

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Teemu Leinonen wrote:

> Hi Hans,
>
> Hans Põldoja kirjoitti 2.9.2005 kello 12:13:
> > Maybe we should start Fle3 documentation project. Many open source
> > projects use MediaWiki for documentation
>
> Good idea. Should we use the MWiki on Turing:
>
> http://turing.uiah.fi/mwiki/

Hello,

I would propose setting up a new MediaWiki for Fle3, where everybody can
create an account and edit the pages. Most of the users are not able to
participate in programming, but they can easily participate in
documentation projects. In this way open content is even stronger than
open source.

Best regards,

Hans