fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] What version of Zope?

From: Hans Põldoja
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] What version of Zope?
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:13:12 +0300 (EET DST)

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Teemu Leinonen wrote:

> Hi Wayne,
>
> wayne kirjoitti 1.9.2005 kello 15:06:
> > I just like to say that you folks did a super job
> > documenting your project.
> > Thanks.
>
> Really? :-) Is this irony? We didn't even tell what Zope you need to
> run the product.
>
>      - Teemu

Dear all,

Maybe we should start Fle3 documentation project. Many open source
projects use MediaWiki for documentation:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page
http://www.dokeos.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Fle3 documentation could be divided into three sections:
- documentation for teachers
- documentation for administrators
- documentation for developers

It would take one evening to set up wiki and copy the existing
documentation there.

Best regards,

--
Hans Põldoja