[fluid-dev] iiwu_* ==> fluid_*?

From: Frank Barknecht
Subject: [fluid-dev] iiwu_* ==> fluid_*?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:12:36 +0100

Hallo,

I developed a iiwu~ external for Pd and Max/MSP (in CVS on
pure-data.sf.net) and thus I need to update it for the new fluid
API. Am I right after taking a very short look at the sources, that
currently the only big change in the API is the renaming of all old
iiwu_* types and functions to now read fluid_* so that a find/replace
action would make my external work again?

BTW, Peter: On the LAD conference I told you, that my external would
also run on jMax but I was partly wrong. Thomas Grill told me, that
the jMax port of his flext wrapper for externals currently is in a
"proof of concept" stage. As both Thomas and I don't use jMax very
often, Thomas maybe could need a helping hand by some jMax experts
( hint, hint ;)

ciao