Re: [fluid-dev] Tuning

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Tuning
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:42:33 -0800

Hello,

It looks like FluidSynth currently supports SoundFont 2.01 NRPN numbers
for setting any effect generator in realtime (well most generators at
any rate), which you could use to set the fine and course tuning
parameters.  I looked at the code though and there is no handling of the
General MIDI RPNs.  I'll try and add these in the next few days, since
it shouldn't be that difficult to implement.
        Josh