[fluid-dev] Some of MIDI File doesn't play correctly

From: Ryan Bramantya
Subject: [fluid-dev] Some of MIDI File doesn't play correctly
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:46:10 +0700

Greetings,

My name is Ryan, and I am a MIDI listener. I have no experience in creating MIDI software nor composing MIDI music. I like MIDI because of its small size so I can distribute my own game without bloating my distribution file size. I listen MIDI using VLC Media Player which use fluidsynth backend as MIDI Playback. In VLC, I set fluidsynth to load Roland GS SoundSet.sf2 (similar to Microsoft GS Wavetable) but I found it doesn't play correctly. The sound which come from my speaker wasn't good to listen. When I tried another Media Player such as Winamp, it play the MIDI File correctly without problem. I attach the MIDI Files because I hope Fluidsynth developer can find out the problem.

Thanks for your attention. Sorry for my English.

--
Best regards,
Ryan Bram