Re: [fluid-dev] Chrome Native Client

From: Matt Giuca
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Chrome Native Client
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:57:30 +1100

I've actually been thinking about doing the same thing (although I haven't started or done any kind of feasibility study).

However, I know my way around NaCl/Pepper pretty well (I have been working with the Pepper team to add new APIs). I can't think of a reason why this would be a problem (other than perhaps different latency conditions under NaCl).