Re: [fluid-dev] Chrome Native Client

From: Alexandre Roux Tekartik
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Chrome Native Client
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:45:00 +0100

Yes, that would be the ultimate solution (i.e. a single binary). However, trying to build glib (as fluidsynth requires glib) using pepper30 sdk, I could only manage to build it for x86_32 and x86_64 but not for arm nor pnacl (i.e. it is just considered as a target architecture for the tools). It is quite new so my first guess is that it would be the next step but the overall tools/technology are similar to what exists now in the native client (and I'm not that much concerned by the binary size so far - compared to the site of the sound font - but I could be wrong).
--alex