Re: [fluid-dev] Chrome Native Client

From: James L.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Chrome Native Client
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:25:37 +0800

You guys heard Portable Native Client (PNaCl)?

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 3:19 AM, Alexandre Roux Tekartik <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for the responses. That sounds all good to motivate me to start on it. I started to play with both fluidsynth and nacl sdk.
The first blocker I had was that glib is needed for fluidsynth but fortunately I did found a nacl port for it. https://code.google.com/p/naclports/ contains port of many opensource lib. Too bad fluidsynth it not part of it ;)
So far so good. I mainly fight with the makefile and getting all the parts together and a convenient build system
I was thinking initially of starting a fork for fluidsynth (from 1.1.6) in github (or googlecode if svn is more convenient).
But I won't have much (or even any) source modification to perform but will only need to add Nacl stubs and bindings if I understand correctly so a fork won't hopefully be needed
--alex