[Freecats-Dev] Heartsome's XLIFF Translation Editor

From: Henri Chorand
Subject: [Freecats-Dev] Heartsome's XLIFF Translation Editor
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:39:04 +0200

Hi all,

The list remained much too silent the last days. I definitely hope it will
wake up a bit... here are my 2 cents of the day.

I just found an interesting free XLIFF software, XLIFF Translation Editor
Version 1.0.1

See for yourself at:
http://www.heartsome.net
At the bottom of page Heartsome Online Support | Downloads

Best regards,

Henri Chorand
Manager

Kemper DOC   Documentation Engineering
Documentation - Translation - Localization - Referencing

12 impasse Le Roux - 29000 Quimper - France
Web   www.kemperdoc.com
Tel. +33 298 533 482
Fax  +33 298 533 761