Re: [Freecats-Dev] Cooperation with other project teams

From: Michael Roberts
Subject: Re: [Freecats-Dev] Cooperation with other project teams
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:40:57 -0500

Kemper DOC (Nerim) wrote:

Nor from Marc Prior or any Java-proficient developer, IF he happened to have
a look at OmegaT's internals.

As a matter of fact, I'm also looking at OmegaT at the moment -- but I haven't delved into indexing yet. I gather this is one of OmegaT's signficant weaknesses, so I'm sure there'll be ample opportunity for cooperation.

More later -- in the meantime, hi, y'all on the list, from Budapest (currently).

Oh, and I forgot: of course, we must quickly include Breton, it's a question
of pride :-)

Ha.  I did quite like the Klingon suggestion.

Michael