freecycle-users

Re: [Freecycle-users] Using Freecycle and a sequencer (e.g. Muse/Rosegar

From: Predrag Viceic
Subject: Re: [Freecycle-users] Using Freecycle and a sequencer (e.g. Muse/Rosegarden)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:19:17 +0200

You should not only load the samples but also create an instrument, assign
keyzones and define a preset. I know that this can be quite "time consuming"
to stay polite, that's why I'm seriously thinking about providing an sf2
export from freecycle. The problem is that libinstpatch (swami's sounfont
managing lib) depends heavily on gnome, and for the sake of portability, I
don't want to mess with gnome. (No pun intended)

Cheers,
Predrag