freecycle-users

Re: [Swami-devel] Re: [Freecycle-users] IPATCH_CONVERTER_FIND_PARENT (fr

From: Predrag Viceic
Subject: Re: [Swami-devel] Re: [Freecycle-users] IPATCH_CONVERTER_FIND_PARENT (freecycle-CVS-20060505)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:42:38 +0200

Hi Josh,

Sorry if you have misunderstood me. I'm really happy with the fast progress
rate of swami-libinstpatch. Keep up the good work and add all the features
you need!! I'll take the last (stable) release of libinstpatch (1.0.0pre1)
and base Freecycle on it. My error was not specifiying which is the
"official" release for linking Freecycle and swami. As soon I have found out
that i'll change in the doc.

Note for the Freecylce list. I will try to base Freecycle on the last released
tar, and not (as sometimes) on the cvs.

Cheers,
Predrag