Tutorials's PDF Version

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Tutorials's PDF Version
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:31:24 -0800

        http://www.acl.lanl.gov/pooma/html/ has a link to a PDF
version of the tutorials, but the PDF file omits tutorial 5.  How was
this PDF file created?  Is there a makefile?  Are the source files for
the PDF file and the HTML tutorials the same?  Are these the .html and
.gif files in r2/docs?

        Today, I hope to submit a few typographical fixes to the
tutorals.  Am I right in assuming that the tutorials are important
enough to fix small mistakes, at least in the short term?

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden