RFA: Ensure All Preprocessor Symbols Are Defined

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: RFA: Ensure All Preprocessor Symbols Are Defined
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:48:21 -0800

This morning, I learned that all preprocessors symbols should be
defined by the configury code.  I worked with Stephen Smith on these.

OK to commit?

2001-03-28  Jeffrey D. Oldham  <address@hidden>

        * configure (setthreads): Always define
        POOMA_SMARTS_SCHEDULER_SERIALASYNC.
        (setcharacteristics): Define POOMA_NO_STD_MIN_MAX and
        POOMA_NONSTANDARD_ITERATOR.
        * src/Evaluator/ExpressionKernel.h
        (ExpressionKernel::ExpressionKernel): Remove old POOMA_SMARTS_1_0
        code.
        * src/Pooma/PoomaOperatorTags.h (FnMin):
        s/POOMA_BRAIN_DAMAGED_MICROSOFT_LIB/POOMA_NO_STD_MIN_MAX/g
        (FnMax): Likewise.
        (FnMinAssign): Likewise.
        (FnMaxAssign): Likewise.
        * src/Pooma/PETE/PoomaOps.in (binaryOps): Likewise.
        (binaryAssignOps): Likewise.

Tested on       sequential Linux using gcc mainline by compiling Pooma library
Reviewed by     ???you???

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden