Reference Documentation

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Reference Documentation
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:51:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I still have a load of pending patches to make the inline documentation
available to doxygen. Current state is that I'm still waiting for feedback
on how to organize the needed extra files, see the thread starting at

http://www.codesourcery.com/archives/pooma-dev/msg00315.html

other patches will touch individual source files and reformat the
comments according to doxygen style. Results of doxygenifization can
be viewed at

http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/pooma/reference/

Thanks,

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>