RE: [FR-devel] IMPORTANT CVS announcement

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] IMPORTANT CVS announcement
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:52:18 -0700

Its looking good, Rich! I have one small problem though.

The Databus Inspector window comes up as 625 pixels tall, but my notebook
has a screen size of  1280x600, so I can't grab on to the resize corner to
make it smaller to fit my screen. Can you make the default size a little
smaller, please. I think that, in general, we would be safest to have all of
our default window sizes fit on a an 800x600 screen -- the user can then
resize them to their liking.

Thanks,
Curt