Re: [FR-devel] IMPORTANT CVS announcement

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] IMPORTANT CVS announcement
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:23:20 +0200

Rich Kilmer wrote:
OK...everything seems to run ok...but laurent needs to check out the
debugger.  I am now going to refactor the FOX GUI components and
integrate Hal's addition of the source browser.

-rich

There was a problem in the creation of the Debugger dockpane which must also be made compliant with the new component manager.

I have also fixed a problem in the EditPaneRenderer introduced by the use of an additional horizontal frame that now embeds the scintilla object (problem was in the close method)

Both changes have just been committed.

Laurent