Re: [FR-devel] After RubyConf...

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] After RubyConf...
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:15:25 +0100

Rich Kilmer wrote:
Hey Hal (et al)

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Curt Hibbs
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:37 PM
To: address@hidden

Hal E. Fulton wrote:

Hello, team...

I'd like to congratulate all of you
who have contributed to this project,
principally Curt Hibbs, Rich Kilmer,
and Nishio Mizuho.

Also, Laurent Julliard was carried the FreeRIDE "ball" all by himself for many months of development.

Yes...Laurent is a major contributor here :-)

Thanks guys! I know that I have been a bit silent over the past 2 weeks but I have other priorities these days. But I'll be back soon don't worry :-)

BTW Rich, have you made any progress with the debugger. Last time I checked it was still invisible in the Run menu. Do you think you'll have time to work on it?

Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team