Re: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE/Scintiilla issue

From: Esteban Manchado Velázquez
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE/Scintiilla issue
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:18:31 +0000

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 10:11:12PM -0500, Bruce Williams wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm encountering the following error when attempting to use FreeRIDE for the
> first time; apparently FXRuby is having issues finding FXScintilla.  Has
> anyone else experienced this problem? (it is entirely possible I'm just being
> stupid; any and all comments welcome).

   Have you compiled FXRuby *after* FXScintilla, and passing the parameters
--with-fxscintilla-include and --with-fxscintilla-lib?

   That happened to me the first time. You will probably need to remove all
the files the previous installation left there, *before* installing again. For
some odd reason, I think the new installation didn't update the files until I
removed the old installation...

   HTH,

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso*demiurgo*org> - http://www.demiurgo.org
No software patents in Europe! - freepatents.org - proinnova.hispalinux.es