Re: [FR-devel] New problem?

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] New problem?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:57:43 +0200 (CEST)

> Now: I see a behavior in FreeRIDE that
> I wonder if everyone else sees also.
>
> I start it up and open a file. Fine. I
> then resize the window vertically (dragging
> the bottom edge downward.

woah! FR crashed when I do just this :)

E:/freeride/./plugins/rubyide_fox_gui/appframe.rb:153:
[BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.0 (2003-05-26) [i386-mswin32]

btw, I can't have this thing repeated.. so I can't
post a PR..

Anyway, can't see your problem here.. or possibly I
didn't understood what you're talking about.. some snapshot?

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/