Re: [FR-devel] New problem?

From: Robert Gustavsson
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] New problem?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:34:38 +0200

>> btw, I can't have this thing repeated.. so I can't
>> post a PR..

>Gabriele, I just added Hal's bug to the FXRuby bug list and am hoping
>look into it sometime tomorrow. If you run across a way to reproduce
>your crash please let me know about that one too. -- Thanks!

Hi!

This might be related to one of the serious bugs causing total crashes I
reported to Savannah a couple of days ago (Bug ID 4285). I also reported
two other bugs. 4285 is very easy (at least on my system) to reproduce.

I tried out FR 0.5.0 in Win XP Pro and have a small question: When
starting FR a command shell is left in the background. Is this
intentional? Does ruby need the stdout/stdin of the shell or why?

/rob