Re: [FR-devel] New problem?

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] New problem?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:39:44 +0200

Robert Gustavsson wrote:

Hi!

This might be related to one of the serious bugs causing total crashes I
reported to Savannah a couple of days ago (Bug ID 4285). I also reported
two other bugs. 4285 is very easy (at least on my system) to reproduce.

I tried out FR 0.5.0 in Win XP Pro and have a small question: When
starting FR a command shell is left in the background. Is this
intentional? Does ruby need the stdout/stdin of the shell or why?

/rob

Having a shell might be helpful when printing debug statement to stdout. But other than that under normal use it should simply replace the shell.

Laurent