Re: [FR-devel] FXScintilla Downloads are not accessible

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] FXScintilla Downloads are not accessible
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 09:20:52 +0100

Curt Hibbs wrote:
I see that the FXScintilla project pages are back up at Savannah, but the
savannah files download page for FXScintilla is still missing (you get an
http 404 if you try to access it).
FreeRIDE depends of FXScintilla and we have a (now broken) link to its file
download page in out installation docs. I want to make sure

FreeRIDE depends of FXScintilla and we have a (now broken) link to its file
download page in out installation docs. I want to make sure that new
FreeRIDE users are able to download and install all of the components needed
for FreeRIDE.

At a minimum, it looks like you need to get the Savannah folks to fix this
for you. Or (even better), you might want to consider moving FXScintilla to
RubyForge.

In any case, I would appreciate it if you could let me know when FXScintilla
is once again available for download so that I can update the links to it in
the FreeRIDE docs.

Thanks,
Curt

Guys,
You should stop sending mails to the Savannah hosted mailing list and use the rubyforge ones now. See my announcement the week before. Please update your address book.

And by the way the best way to fix this FXScintilla problem is to contact Gilles Filippini (cc'ed on this message) and ask him for the latest file releases that we can either deliver through the RubyForge File Release space or through the FR Wiki.

Cheers,
Laurent