Re: [freesci-develop] Concerning C416: No sound on Mac OS X

From: Walter van Niftrik
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Concerning C416: No sound on Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:39:04 +0200

Christoph Reichenbach wrote:

In the freesci 0.3.4a release I noticed a lot of DREAMCAST comments, in
the latest cvs snapshot I do not see these anymore in sound.c, is it
There are already plenty of ifdefs in sound.c, in the 0.3.4a code there were some DREAMCAST ifdefs inside config.c but they are gone in the latest tip (version mentions 0.3.4c).

I'm not sure about this. Walter?
Yes, there were some DREAMCAST ifdefs in there, to change some of the default options, pcm sample rate was one of them iirc. It seemed to be the most appropriate place. Anyway, I removed the ifdefs after config file support was working on Dreamcast.

Regards,

Walter van Niftrik